Tuesday, April 13, 2010

from There is a rainbow behind every dark cloud

"In summary, we think that your mind can do anything. You can learn to control your mind and decide to be happy "inside" with a smiling heart, in spite of what happens to you on the "outside".
Whether you are sick or well, when you give help and love to others, it makes you fell warm and peaceful inside. We learned that, when you give love, you receive it at the same time.
And letting go of the past and forgiving everyone and everything sure helps you not be afraid.
Remember that you are love. So let your love expand, and love yourself and everyone. When you love and really feel joined with everyone, everything, and with God, you can feel happy and safe inside.
And don't forget, when you have total Faith that we are always connected to each other in love, you will surely find a rainbow on the other side of any dark cloud."

I want to love like this. I want to be free like this. I want to love, and them love more. I want to let go of every anger and bitterness and just extend as much love as I can. I want to know real peace. I know there are things I need to get ride of in my "psyche"...

It's time to do the hard work to expose all the darkness to light and really forgive, really release the anger once and for all, really set bitterness down and walk away...

No comments:

Post a Comment