Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 31: How does your love move you?

Living in celebration=allowing your love to move you (not your hate, pain, sorrow, anxiety etc.)

I wish love was the motivation behind everything I do. I know it's the motivation behind much of what I do, but not all. Sometimes hatred still rears it's ugly head, or jealousy, or fear... and it's these things that move me.

I am learning to love myself more. And to let that motivate me, my desire for self-improvement, my desire for well-being, my desire for wholeness... Rather than being motivated by my desire not to disappoint people, or to survive for them, or because I don't want to be abandoned.

I am going to be much more mindful of how love moves (or doesn't move me) and try to just allow it to saturate everything I do.

2 comments:

  1. good food for thought. i want love to move me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is challenging but something definitely worth working towards. LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete