Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 25: What is the possibility to see for yourself and another?

What is the possibility you see for yourself and in another? If you can't see the possibility in you, you can't see it in another.

Living in love. Wholeness. Wellness. A better world. Meaningful life. Deeper connection. Fun. Play. Fulfillment. Enlightenment. Success. Song. Art. Beauty.

I have always looked at others with what I feel are special eyes. I have even commented to people that I don't often see people just as they are presently, but as they could be. I see potential in everyone. Sometimes achingly so, when people are living so drastically differently then I know they are capable of.


“People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.” Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment