Friday, February 19, 2010

Wednesday February 17 2010

I was just thinking today about all the things I have been reading and meditating and thinking on. And I had this idea that really I am not my body, I am spirit, I am so much more. I am just not that aware of it because I am completely linked in and connected... maybe too much so, to everything physical and tangible. But just because something is a thought, or an idea, or an emotion, or a sense of self beyond the body... Is it really less tangible, just because it's not physical? I don't think so.
I was wondering to myself if it would be possible to get to the point where i would put on my skin like clothes in the morning... I was wondering if it was possible to become that full of God, or that empty of myself, or that aware that I am so much more than just my body that it would be like that. I was thinking about what it might be like to get to that point. Where I put on my body like clothes in the morning and I am confronted with the ever-present reality that there is so much more. And I am aware that when my body stops, I don't, I keep going, I am free.
It was just some worn out clothes anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment