Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 12: What is your real question?

What is your real question about your life?

He says if you skip this part, you live in a very non-engaged and unfulfilling way. And that every body has a question.

I know my question. I just don't have words for it. I've been aware of it my entire life. It has always been with me. I've been trying to find inroads to it with Dr. Yeung (psychotherapist) for years. Trying and yet not trying. Because the times I get close to it, it's almost too much to bear. It's like I want to know, but I don't want to know... Or I know, and I don't want to be confronted by how much I still have no idea how to answer the question...

Either way. It's an uncomfortable process.

Some people want to know what their purpose is. But, I know I'm supposed to love. Love myself, God, others... and invest in people. Build relationships. These are the things that matter, the things that last....

I know this truth so deeply.

More than I can convey in words.

My question, is more along the lines of what do I do or how do I do it.... I know it involves those things, but what am I supposed to create, what is my personal legend...??

No comments:

Post a Comment