Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 7: Where is your love flowing?

Where is your love flowing? Where is your energy flowing?

Watch your fantasies, dreams, desires.... What do you admire, what are you attracted to?

My love right now is flowing to my cousins in Korea and I want to be there so badly.
My love is flowing towards my partner. Constantly. Incessantly.
I'm at chemo right now and my love is flowing towards the nurses.
And I just want to get better... which means my love is flowing towards myself too. I have been investing more in myself and taking time for myself. I think this is healthy. It's put things into balance for me.
My love is flowing towards music, practicing, composing, writing, being in a band.
My love is stagnating a bit in terms of jiu jitsu. I'm learning that in loving myself and allowing myself to heal I will occasionally need to step back from jiu jitsu.
My love is flowing to my brother who just had surgery. And to my sister, their son, my whole family.
My love is always flowing towards Ronnie and Eerika and my other friends.
My love is flowing towards my parents
My love is flowing to my new online friends (so incredibly great).

1 comment:

  1. My love is flowing right back at you, Seana. I love this concept.

    Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete