Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 14: What is love?

What is love to you? Is it self-less? Love is food for our soul, for our being, for our heart. Is it pleasure, responsibility...?

Vincent?

My parents? (no one loves in quite the sacrificial way as parents do... or so it seems to me)

God? (that's what they say, "God is love")

My sisters?

Eerika? (so unconditional and freely given)

Friends? Family?

Cousin Sarah (she's inspired me a lot to love, and love, and love again... because we always have more to give)

Cousin Geoff W? (what an incredible sweetie)

Uncle B? (so unconditional and accepting)

Corinthians 13?

It can't be things... like the things I love... jiu jitsu, snowboarding, reading, writing, training, cooking, creating, art, making music, etc. etc.

Love is so intertwined in relationship. And in so many ways these people and more are showing and teaching me what love is. They are redefining the term for me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment